MMOexp: There's plenty of people trying this exploit

Moderator: ekspert_PK

MMOexp: There's plenty of people trying this exploit

Postprzez AventurineLe » Czw Sie 29, 2024 10:17 am

Another variation of the attack involves using Torrent to scale the highest structure at Elden Ring Runes the Site of Grace. Since mounts can't be summoned after PvP combat has begun which makes them inaccessible to anyone else. For extra security, some AFK rune farmers prefer to make use of the Mimic Veil as a way to make themselves into an object that opponents can't use auto-targeting to secure. Like you'd expect, YouTube is already flush with videos titled "NEW 100 MILLION Rune AFK Farm IN ELDEN Ring!" and propagators of the method claim to have managed to produce more than a million runes in an hour. Others suggest that the rate even at high levels, is close to 100,000. However, the free runes are runes, and more and more players are seeking to earn their own.

As the game has become more well-known it has also brought new strategies to fight it. It's been reported that the Elden Ring subreddit , which is now filled with video clips of people using clever new strategies to take down their AFK farmers. One of them involves jumping off the cliff , and using Agheel's Flame in midair for it to turn into a dragon to take them down. down. It is also possible to utilize ballistas to throw them off the edge or kill them completely. Also, the Hand of Malenia katana has been proven to be effective. Because of its length and unique swinging motions players can utilize it to guide them to the ledge without the need for Torrent.

As GamesRader points out that the consequence of these new strategies is that now in some cases it's the AFK farmers who are traded. "With the dragon breath strat and the physick , I'm keeping all the souls and I don't have to bother taking them out each time I die following the killing of the host," wrote one player on the subreddit. "Have 50+ rune arcs just this morning in my invasions lol There's plenty of people trying this exploit and you'll be able to fill your inventory with arcs if you'd like to."

Some of the players have begun to think about thinking outside of the box. "I've been doing AFK'ing in the same way as them," wrote another player on Elden Ring Runes buy the subreddit. "I throw on a good movie or some funny YouTube videos and wait until I hear the sound of my free Rune Arc." Elden Ring players aren't committed if they don't.
AventurineLe

Wróć do Forum Rybaków

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: TomaszGRK oraz 74 gości